The keeper’s house will be open for visitors starting Wednesday June 26. Hours will be 11 AM to 3 PM, Wednesday through Sunday (closed on Monday and Tuesday).
There is lots to see and do at the keeper’s house and around the station!
- A new historical exhibit will feature the history of the lighthouse.
- An exhibit from the Lobster and Marine Museum will focus on the history of boat building on Swan’s Island.
- There will be a display of Native American artifacts from the island.
- Artwork by local artists will be on display.
- For those wishing to climb the tower, tower tours will be available on Thursdays and Saturdays, from noon to 1 pm, and at other times by special arrangement.
- The trails are in good shape – the last loop will be completed in July.